Gujarat SEB NMMS Notification 2022 | Apply Online NMMS Exam 2022 | www.sebexam.org
Gujarat SEB NMMS Notification 2022: State Education Board (SEB) ,Gandhinagar has released notification for NMMS (National means cum merit scholarship scheme) for Scholarship. Eligible candidates may apply online from 31-12-2021 to 19-01-2022 Candidate is advised to visit official notification before applying. more detailed information regarding educational qualification, how to apply ,Exam Fee,last date for Gujarat SEB NMMS Notification 2022 are mentioned below.
SEB NMMS Notification 2022 : A scheme called National Means cum Merit Scholarship has been implemented for the students studying in Std. 8 with the objective of enabling bright students with poor financial status in the state to study up to Std. 12 and to reduce the drop out rate in higher secondary schools.
SEB NMMS Notification 2022 : Before filling the online application form, candidates are requested to check their eligibility. It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for Government NMMS Scholarship, For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : State Examination Board (SEB) Gujarat.Exam Name : National Means Scholarship Scheme (NMMS)Notification Date : 28th December 2021
Education Qualification :
- 8th STD Running in govt. school, granted school, private school & local boding school.
- Rs.1,000/- Per Month For 4 years.
Income Limits :
- Not More Than 1,50,000/-
Exam Fees :
- For General: Rs.70/-
- For Others: Rs.50/-
What is The Selection Process For SEB NMMS Exam 2022?
- Selection will be based on Written Test OR Merit.
The selection procedure is as according to last year details. For selecting the students, the following conditions may apply :
- The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40% marks in each. For the reserved category, this cut off will be 32% marks.
- At the time of selection for the award of scholarship, the candidate must have scored at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in Class VIII examination. There will be 50% relaxation for SC/ST.
How To Apply For SEB NMMS Exam 2022?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What is The Last Date For Applying SEB NMMS Exam 2022?
- Online Application Start From : 31-12-2021
- Online Application Last Date : 19-01-2022
- Last date of Payment of exam Fee : 20-01-2022
- Exam Date : February Month