How To Get New PVC Aadharcard
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has recently introduced the release of PVC based Aadhaar card. This card is easy to carry and is durable. It will have a digitally signed secure QR code with photographs and demographic details equipped with many security features. UIDAI says that even if your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar card, you can order this card.
Will it be mandatory to use the same Aadhaar card now? No it’s not. UIDAI has clarified that many types of cards will be issued from time to time for the convenience of the general public. Such as e-support, support letter m-support and support PVC card. You can use any of these types of cards as per your convenience and availability. It is wrong to say that the old basis is no longer valid. All cards are the same and can be used as a government document for identification.
How to get support PVC card?
It can be ordered from UIDAI’s website uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in. It will require Aadhaar number, Virtual ID or Enrollment ID. However, he will have to pay Rs 50 for it. Aadhaar card will be delivered to the registered address through speed post
Learn how to order an Aadhaar PVC card in 10 digits?
1. First go to https://uidai.gov.in or https://resident.uidai.gov.in.
2. Click ‘Order Aadhar Card’.
3. Enter your 10-digit Aadhaar number (UID) or 16-digit virtual identification number (VID) or 28-digit enrollment ID.
4. Note the security code.
5. Select the option of the registered number to get OTP. If the mobile number is not registered, fill in an alternate number if available.
6. Click ‘Send OTP’.
7. After approval, click on ‘Terms and Conditions’. (Note: click on the hyperlink and see details)
8. After completing the ‘OTP’ verification process, click Submit.
9. After clicking on ‘Make a payment’, you will reach the payment gateway, where you will get the option of credit/debit card, net banking, and UPI.
10. Receipt of successful payment will be digitally signed. You will get the service request number on SMS. You can use this number to track this process until the card is delivered.