Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Gujarat 2021 Details | Benifits | Application Form | Process
Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana to help children It has decided to launch the scheme to provide training-loans and assistance for the maintenance, education, health and self-employment of children whose father is the main breadwinner of the family. According to the benefits of Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana announced by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani.
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Bal Sewa Yojana 2021
This scheme has been started by the Government of Gujarat from 30 May 2021. Under this scheme, all those children will get help whose parents have died in the corona epidemic. “Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana” has been implemented to provide such children with maintenance, education, health, training, educational loan, self-employment and assistance in various departments. Under Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 4000 will be provided to the child or his guardian for the upbringing of the children.
Under this ‘Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana’, the State Government will provide Rs. 4000
The state government has decided to provide a benefit of Rs 6,000 per month to children who will continue their studies even after completing 18 years of age in the after-care scheme for 21 years without any income limit.
Even after completing 21 years, the young men and women who are engaged in higher studies will get the benefit of Rs. 6000 per month under the After Care Scheme till the year of study or at the age of 24 years or earlier. This means that all types of undergraduate and postgraduate courses will be considered valid for this scheme.
Scholarships prescribed by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, NTDNT and Economically Backward Classes of the State and to Tribal Children by the Tribal Development Department Will be approved subject to the rules. The benefits of all the schemes of all the corporations owned by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment and the Department of Tribal Development shall be given to the eligible children irrespective of the income limit.
Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana: Since March 2020, the covid-19 epidemic has spread severely in the country. In this time of corona epidemic, parents of many children have died. The Government of Gujarat has started Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana to provide financial assistance and advance benefits in other schemes to the children orphaned by the death of their parents.
In order to make the future of the children secure, the government has started the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana. In which children will be given financial assistance as well as help like education, health, self-employment education and loan.
Key Highlights Of Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Gujarat 2021
- Name of the Scheme: Mukhya Mantri Bal Seva Yojana
- Who started: Gujarat Government
- Beneficiary: Children of Gujarat orphaned due to corona virus infection.
- Purpose: To provide financial assistance to children orphaned due to corona virus infection.
- Official Website: Will be updated soon
- Financial Assistance: 4000 per month
- Application Type: Online/Offline
Eligibility of Chief Minister Child Service Scheme
- Children from 0 to 18 years whose parents died during the time of Corona.
- If the foster parents of children whose parents died before the time of Corona, if the parents of such children die in Corona, then the children who are orphaned again will also be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Children whose one guardian (mother or father) dies before the time interval of corona and if the other parent dies due to corona infection, then such children will also be included in the scheme.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2021
- If the orphan child is older than 10 years, then a separate bank account will have to be opened for such child. The amount will be transferred to such child’s account every month through DBT.
- 4000/- per month will be provided till the orphan child completes 21 years. The child will be eligible for assistance from the month in which the child becomes orphaned.
- Priority will be given to studies abroad, no income limit will be kept and 50 percent fee assistance will be provided for studies abroad under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swalamban Yojana (MYSY).
- The state government will give admission advance and hostel expenses to the orphan girls in the resident school of Kasturba Gandhi Vidyalaya and will also be given advance in the Kunwarbai Mameru scheme of the state government.
- Orphaned children will also be given free ration under the Mukhyamantri Amrutam Yojana as well as the National Food Security Scheme.
- Vocational training will be given to children above 14 years and skill development training to children above 18 years.
Required Document of Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana
- Birth certificate of the child
- Aadhar card of the child
- Aadhar card of parents
- Ration card (of parents)
- Death certificate of parents
- Passbook of the child’s bank account
- Aadhar Card of the parent with whom the child resides (of the parent)
- Parent’s election card and ration card with which the child resides
- Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Gujarat 2021
- Many home lights went out when Corona turned black in April in the state. State Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Saturday announced an important Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana to help orphans become homeless in the Koro era when some families have lost their lifelong shelter.
Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Form Gujarat
The application form of this scheme has not been released yet. As soon as the Gujarat Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Form will be available, we will share it with you through this article. So bookmark it and keep it.
If you want to download Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Application Form, then you can download the application form of Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana by clicking on the link given below.
Download Mukhyamantri Bal Sewa Yojana Form Click Here
To take advantage of the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana, the application form has to be submitted along with the necessary documents in the “District Child Protection”.
The Sponsorship & Foster Care Approval Committee (SFCAC) of the concerned district has to take the decision to approve/reject the application within 7 days from the date of receipt of the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Form.
So friends, you must have liked this information about Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana form Gujarat. If you have any question or suggestion in your mind then do comment us below.