SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 | CAPFs | NIA | SSF | Rifleman GD
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Staff Selection Commission. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Category Wise Details:
Post Wise Details:
- Border Security Force (BSF) : 7545
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) : 8464
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) : 0
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) : 3806
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) : 1431
- Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles : 3785
- National Investigation Agency (NIA) : 0
- Secretariat Security Force (SSF) : 240
Educational Qualifications (As on 01.08.2021) :
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees / diplomas / certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
- 18-23 years as on 01.08.2021. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003.
- Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 02.09.2021 (23:30 hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 07.09.2021 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 04.09.2021 (23:30 hours)
- Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted by the Commission only in English and Hindi.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST) / Detailed Medical Examination (DME) / Review Medical Examination (RME) will be scheduled and conducted by the CAPFs.
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 17.07.2021 to 31.08.2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 31.08.2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02.09.2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04.09.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 07.09.2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): To be informed later