UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II Notification 2021
UPSC CDS II Examination II Notification 2021 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Recently Released the UPSC CDS II Examination Notification 2021, Eligible Candidates Apply Before 24.08.2021, For More Detail Read GujaratAsmita Article Or Official Advertisement.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in UPSC. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organizaiton : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Total Post : 339
Advt No. : 11/2021.CDS-II
- 153rd (DE) Course commencing in July, 2020 (Indian Military Academy, Dehradun) : 100 Posts
- Executive General Service/Hydro Course commencing in July, 2022 (Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala) : 22 Posts
- Pre-Flying Training Course commencing in July, 2022 (Air Force Academy, Hyderabad) : 32 Posts
- 116th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in October, 2022 (Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai) : 169 Posts
- 30th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2022. (Officers Training Academy, Chennai) : 16 Posts
Education Qualification :
- Indian Military Academy & Officer Training Academy :
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai
- Indian Naval Academy :
- Degree in Engineering from a recognised University / Institution.
- Air Force Academy :
- Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Graduates with first choice as Army / Navy / Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation / provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Age Limits, And Marital Status :
- For IMA : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy : 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2002 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2002 only are eligible.
Application Fees :
- For General / OBC : Rs.200 /-
- For Female / SC / ST Candidates : No Fees
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply UPSC CDS II Examination 2021?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What is The Last Date For Applying UPSC CDS II Examination 2021?
- Online Application Start From : 04.08.2021
- Online Application Last Date : 24.08.2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan : 23.08.2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Online : 24.08.2021
What is The Selection Process For UPSC CDS II Examination 2021?
- Selection will be based on Written Test & SSB Test / Interview.
Important Link :